Thursday, July 10, 2008

In honor of sha-begin

In honor of sha-begin I will give you all a brief update of what has been happening in my busy life... ha.

I went on a cruise at the end of June. It was a Carnival cruise that went to Montego Bay Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel Mexico. Just my mom and I went... so we read a lot, drank a few umbrella drinks (they are so expensive), and read some more. The funnest part of the trip was when my mother and I took a Mexican cuisine cooking class in cozumel. I learned to make some cool stuff that I might attempt later for y'all. The trip was lots of fun, but I am glad to be home. Here are a few pictures:





Picture explanations: Our ship, me and Luis, my mother and I, the black pearl, and for amanda brooks.

The next week was the wedding extravaganza. The Patton/Hendrickson union went down without a hitch. It was so much fun and I'm excited to talk to the old married couple when the get back. Some more pics from the week:






Finally, I have been hanging out with the begin family (who I absolutely love and definitely should have a reality show), JOB SEARCHING (I still need a job), Reading the Mark of the Lion series by Francine River (you all should read... it's amazing), and nursing my dog who got in a bar fight... she really only had teeth pulled, but she has a nice shiner.

1 comment:

brooksie said...

1. I love the picture of you and the creepy chef.
2. I love that I got a bunny towel pic in my honor.
3. Shelby looks so hardcore. I bet she is crying on the inside and loving the attention, though.
4. I wish I was there for your birthday, too! Take lots of pictures and photo shop me in... it will be great. Also do not for get to check the mail in China, cause there is a surpresa for you!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash